Processing of complaints
Sustainable customer satisfaction is the top priority of the be quiet! brand. Our helpful, friendly and competent customer service offers the customer a comprehensive service even after the purchase. All after-sales employees have many years of in-depth experience in the field of PC hardware, which ensures a high and up-to-date level of knowledge through product training and close cooperation with quality assurance, development and production.
Our customers can rely on a fast solution when problems arise.
- In addition to the 2 years legal warranty we offer end consumers a model-dependent voluntary manufacturer's warranty of up to 10 years.
- The voluntary manufacturer's warranty starts with the invoice date and depends on the model, and can be reviewed in the warranty conditions chart. The 2-year legal warranty that dealers must ensure towards their customers remains completely unaffected by our manufacturer's warranty. Accordingly, end customers have the choice of either claiming the warranty from their dealer or directly from be quiet! to take advantage of up to 10 years of warranty.
- During the first 2 years after purchase, voluntary manufacturer's warranty (be quiet!) and statutory warranty (dealer) apply in parallel.
- Contact form - Get in touch with the be quiet! service directly through the contact form for complaints
- Free hotline 0800 0736 736 – from the German landline and mobile network (Mon-Fri 8:00-20:00)
Tel. +49 40 736 76 86 44
Fax: +49 40 736 76 86 69